Informativa sulla Privacy
Privacy Statement English Version
This Privacy Statement relates only to www.exclusiveweddings.it and www.exclusiveweddingsitaly.com and www.exclusiveweddings.italy and is not applicable to any other website which the user can reach through links which may appear on this website. We do not have any responsibility any external websites other than www.exclusiveweddings.it and www.exclusiveweddings.italy and www.exclusiveweddingsitaly.com.
Source of personal information
This website does not collect personal information automatically. All personal information, including e-mail address, name and other personal data can be collected only if these are supplied by the user. Any personal information will be used only for the purposes for which they were collected. Any personal information collected for statistic purposes will be processed in non-identifying and aggregated form.
Purpose and use of personal information
This website collects personal information on line for the following purposes:
- a) to give users the opportunity to communicate, to enjoy the services offered and to obtain information; to answer to the user’s requests and questions; to provide personalized services, give them support, to send prices, description of services and any other information required;
- b) Execution of obligations arising from contracts and/or to answer to user’s specific requests before concluding the contract and for purposes related to the establishment a contractual relationship;
- c) Purposes related to obligations under Italian laws, consular and community regulations;
- d) Purposes for which users are entitled to give or deny consent, such as:
- i) Understanding the degree of satisfaction of the quality of services rendered through personal interviews or questionnaires, etc;
- ii) Sending promotional offers and newsletters.
Any communication relating to offers or products can be sent as an e-mail message only if the user has supplied his/her e-mail address
E-mails relating to services or specific requests in continuous form will be sent only after user’s explicit consent. In any moment, the user can ask us not to send these emails anymore.
Personal information obtained from users will not be communicated to third parties unless it is specified in a communication or statement or unless the personal data is requested by authorities, local laws, court or if these are necessary to avoid fraud or to protect the rights of www.exclusiveweddings.it and www.exclusiveweddings.italy and www.exclusiveweddingsitaly.com .
If users voluntarily send their own email address to any of the address indicated in the website, this data will be immediately processed and treated according to the terms of this Policy Statement as also all the other personal data included in the mail.
During their normal duty, the IT systems and the software necessary for the functioning of the website may collect some personal data because these are implicit in the protocols of internet communication such as IP addresses, URI addresses, URL addresses, names of user’s computer, resources requested, time of the request, method used for the request, dimension of the response file, code relating to the state of server’s response (error etc…) and other parameters relating to user’s operation system and IT systems.
This type of information is not collected to be associated to identified subjects, but because of their nature, they could allow users to be identified if this data is processed together with data obtained from third parties. This information is used only to obtain non-identifying statistic information concerning the use of the website and to check the website’s correct functioning. After being processed this type of data is cancelled. This information is not maintained for more than 7 days.
Optional personal information
Excluding what has been specified concerning browsing information, the user is free not to supply his personal information requested in the website’s forms or requested by our office. If one or more types of personal information are not supplied this may affect the user’s possibility to obtain the service or the information requested.
Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Parents are invited to supervise their children when connecting to internet. www.exclusiveweddings.it and www.exclusiveweddings.italy and www.exclusiveweddingsitaly.com do not intentionally collect information concerning users under 18 years because these websites are intended for adults only.
Personal information Processing
According to Italian regulamentation (Disciplinare Tecnico allegato B Codice della Privacy) on minimum security measurements, collected information is processed with electronic and IT devices and id saved in digital or paper form adopting the minimum security measurements in order to avoid that this data could be lost or destroyed, and to avoid that un-authorized people could have access to it and that uses other than those declared could be made of this data.
Responsible for Personal Information Processing
www.exclusiveweddings.it la Coccinella Via del Borgo 17 06033 Cannara, is responsible for personal data processing
All personal information obtained from the users of this website is saved on a server and are processed only by authorized personnel or by any other in charge of maintenance operations.
According to Italian Law D.Lgs 196/03 article, the user has the right to
1) Obtain confirmation if his personal data exists or not
2) To obtain indication on:
- a) The origin of personal information
- b) Purpose of data processing
- c) The logic applied if the information is processed with electronic devices
- d) The responsible for data processing (art 5 comma 2)
- e) The subjects or categories to who this data can be communicated
3) To have:
- a) The personal information corrected, integrated or updated
- b) The personal information cancelled, transformed into anonymous data, or blocked if the data processing violates the law
- c) a statement that operations a) and b) have been transmitted also to anybody who this data has been transmitted to, with exception of the impossibility do so or if it requires means disproportioned to the right.
4) To oppose partially or entirely to:
- a) Personal information processing for legitimate reasons
- b) Personal information processing specifically relating to dispatch of promotional material, direct sales or marketing researches-
All these requests must be sent to email@example.com
www.exclusiveweddings.it and www.exclusiveweddings.italy and www.exclusiveweddingsitaly.com have the right to modify or substitute this Privacy Statement in any moment. Please check this Declaration periodically and check the date of last modification at the bottom of this document, especially before supplying personal data.
By using the forms included in www.exclusiveweddings.it and www.exclusiveweddings.italy and www.exclusiveweddingsitaly.com websites to send communications or by sending mails directly to the addresses indicated on the website, you accept the terms of this Privacy Statement. Every time the users send information, they accept that their data will be used, processed and divulgated according to this Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement is also written according to Italian Law 196/2003 art 13 on personal information and its processing and use.
Last modification: 16 May 2015